Starting this coming Tuesday, October 21st, 2014, we will jointly host information sessions and workshops with the Office of Student Research and Scholarship (OSRS) on a weekly basis. These information sessions will take place from 12:30pm to 1:45pm in room ST-2M3. For this upcoming Tuesday, we will discuss the following research opportunities
- 2014-2015 STEP research fellowship (Application Deadline: Nov.1, 2014) See the research fellowship page on www.ccnyosrs.org for more information.
- Participation in Zahn entrepreneurship competition
- 2015 Summer research internship in National Security Agency (Application dead line: Oct.31, 2014) For more information, visit https://www.nsa.gov/careers/opportunities_4_u/index.shtml. Students in Computer science, computer engineering majors are specially encouraged to apply.
- DOE SULI program (Application due Jan.9, 2015) http://science.energy.gov/wdts/suli/how-to-apply/
- Summer Research Internship in MIT Lincoln Laboratory: http://www.ll.mit.edu/college/summerprogram.html Students are admitted to the program on a rolling basis, apply earlier is better. Projects may be available for students with backgrounds in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, Mathematics, mechanical engineering, aeronautics or astronautics, materials science, molecular biology, biochemistry, and related fields.