On Tuesday, Nov. 4th. from 12:30pm to 1:45pm in ST-2M3, we will host a workshop with OSRS to discuss the following:
- GSOE Fall 2014 scholarships info and applications
- Graduate Research Fellowships in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Cornell University
- Summer 2015 research fellowships IBM and DAAD International Research programs, and DOE-SULI, NASA, NIST-SURF
All scholarships/research Internships require a minimum GPA 3.0, unless it is individually specified.
All scholarship applications will be reviewed by the GSOE scholarship faculty committee for cross disciplinary scholarship, as well as individual department for the departmental scholarships.
To apply: Please download the GSOE scholarship application form at https://sites.google.com/site/gsoejsr2/GSOE-Honors-Book
Submit the filled form along with letters of recommendation (if it is required by the individual scholarship you apply) by email to OSRS@ccny.cuny.edu before Nov.14, 2014.
- The President Gregory H. Williams / The Sidney & Betty Shames Scholarship, Inc. ($5,000,one)
- Norma Schlissel Scholarship for Women in Engineering ($2,000, one)
- Edith & Ernest Maclin Scholarship ($1,000, one)
- CBS/Sony Engineering Scholarship ($500, one)
- Joseph E. Robbins Loan Fund (up to $500, one)
- David B. Steinman Memorial Scholarship (up to $500, one)
- Stuyvesant Ralph Mednick scholarship ($2,000, two)
- Irving Goldman Scholarship $5,000 per year; may be renewed for up to three additional years. Eligibility: Incoming freshman, full time student majoring in Engineering
Please come to the workshop for more information and application guidance on scholarships and research fellowships.